Adventures of E and B

So now it is Adventures of E and B in Texas!

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Hello! Welcome and enjoy.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Funny pictures from the road


Captions for pictures 1-5...
1. Barret thought this guy was one BAD dude...on a scooter
2. I thought the safety-flag-waving machine was great, and economical.










3. Bridge over a channel on the way - really cool.
4. A ship "passing in the night" (I think at a hotel on the way)
5. This was from a previous bus trip I took with my friend Sabrina...look both ways before you cross the street or watch out!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the blog!!!! makes me feel closer. let me know what you and barret decided :) love, jen

October 19, 2005 at 9:49:00 AM GMT-4  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog is awesome!!! I you must teach me sensay give me your knowledge so that I may create my own :)
Nina

October 20, 2005 at 12:48:00 AM GMT-4  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey!! how fun. the chalk outline picture is perfect. keep it up. we miss y'all.

October 21, 2005 at 5:58:00 PM GMT-4  

Post a Comment

<< Home