Adventures of E and B

So now it is Adventures of E and B in Texas!

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Hello! Welcome and enjoy.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Welcome to Adventures in Korea....with E and B


E here... Well, this whole blogging thing is a new experience for me. I haven't been keeping a good journal of our time overseas...so I thought, maybe I could start writing things down here. Add the stories along with our pictures. We keep having random, funny experiences and I forget who I've told, who I haven't. This way, we can share the random things that happen with the folks who love us and know us best.
AND you can write comments on the stories if you like.
I'm not sure how often I'll post things. We'll see....

3 Comments:

Blogger E and B said...

Just checking it out...ellen

October 15, 2005 at 1:28:00 AM GMT-4  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys look like you're really enjoying everything! Can't wait to hear about more of your adventures.
Kristie Waddell

October 24, 2005 at 7:36:00 PM GMT-4  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you guys look like you are really enjoying your time. the beach is beautiful. where are you from?
laurgan

March 9, 2006 at 7:36:00 AM GMT-4  

Post a Comment

<< Home